Teaching the U. S. Constitution with EDSITEment’s Top Resources
Over the years, EDSITEment has developed many lesson plans and curriculum units on the origins, meaning, and interpretation of the United States Constitution. Our Constitution Day minisite contains a complete listing of all relevant lessons organized by grade level and topic.
Here are some of the most popular resources on this list that you can use for Constitution Day, September 17, and during the fall semester for history, civics, and social studies classes.
- The Road to the Constitutional Convention
- The Question of Representation at the 1787 Convention
- Creating the Office of the Presidency
- Anti-federalist Arguments against "A Complete Consolidation"
- The Federalist Defense of Diversity and "Extending the Sphere"